We work closely with tech founders, product teams, the C-suite, data scientists and engineers to help them articulate how technology impacts real people.
We understand the challenges for tech startups
B2B copywriting and more
We love the world of technology, finance and business, and we enjoy understanding how the world is changing. But,we know not everyone shares our enthusiasm. That’s why we’re making complex tech speak more understandable, relatable and memorable.
- We’re on a mission to simplify tech jargon and inject some personality into B2B marketing.
- Beyond captivating headlines and a big vocabulary, our tech content writers are obsessed with consistency, prefer simplicity, and ensure memorable storytelling.
- But, content writing without SEO is like an ice cream cone with no ice cream.
- There are so many reasons why your B2B content strategy shouldn’t ignore SEO and yet the relevance of SEO in B2B is constantly overlooked and underestimated.
- Sure, we’re wordsmiths and ‘botsmiths’, but we’re also experienced project managers.
- Among our agency partners and freelance contacts we know the best video editors, web developers, illustrators, graphic designers and event planners to partner with.
Our B2B copywriting has appeared in
The Etymon equation
Technology changes over time,
writing does too.
What we were taught in school about writing has changed. For most of us, search engines weren’t even a thing yet.
Today, content marketing involves character limitations, optimal word lengths, keywords to identify and target, and much shorter attention spans to capture. Readers zig-zag from platform to platform and consume content in entirely new ways.
When it comes to technical copywriting, SEO and B2B marketing, the words you use matter.